At Central Extrusions, we offer a custom extrusion service for seals and gaskets. We work with our customers to create a custom extrusions solution that meets their specific needs.
Every custom extrusion we design and manufacture is unique. The six stage process is simple; Design, Tooling, Testing, Approval, Production and Delivery.
- 1Design We look at function, effectiveness, efficiency, materials and cost.
- 2Tooling Tools can be designed and developed quickly.
- 3Testing Samples will be made and sent for testing and approval.
- 4Approval Modifications are made, if necessary, and sent for approval before production commences.
- 5Production Our UK manufacturing centre will produce your extrusions quickly and efficiently.
- 6Delivery Based in the heart of the UK we can despatch your goods quickly to your site.
At Central Extrusions our expertise in extrusion means we can design a solution that’s perfect for your application. We specifically look at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your extrusion. In many cases, a custom solution can help reduce costs.
If you are looking for a custom extrusion service contact us to discuss your requirements, or to arrange a visit from one of our Central Extrusions sales team on 01384 413 222.
Glazing gaskets are supplied in tubs which offer the benefits of easy storage, whilst the gasket remains clean and tangle free with constant lubrication. Other packaging is available on request.
Central Extrusions manufacture and supply Bubble Gaskets, E-Shaped Gaskets, Flipper Gaskets, Low Sight Line Gaskets, U Channel Gaskets and Wedge Gaskets. We also supply high quality Woolpile, Security Tape and Pressure Pads.Read More
- All ProductsView Product Range
Based at Cradley Heath in the West Midlands, Central Extrusions was formed in April 1998 and has built an enviable reputation within the glazing Industry for it’s personal, friendly but professional approach to the manufacture and supply of extruded glazing products. With over 20 years’ experience, combined with ongoing investment into new product manufacturing lines, Central Extrusions really can offer the complete sealing solution for the Door and Window industry.Read More
Central Extrusions stock a full range of glazing gaskets to ensure we can deliver in just 48 hours. please contact the sales team for next day delivery. We are perfectly located at the heart of the UK motorway network to ensure the delivery of every order on time, every time.View Our Products