Design and 3D Printing
Using the latest CAD software and 3D printing capability, our dedicated technical development team combined with our experienced staff will guide you through the early stages of product development and advise on the best solutions. This starts with a design/drawing sample to the finished product.
We have been supplying all the major systems houses for decades and understand the full needs of the fenestration industry. Priding ourselves on the vast experience and knowledge needed for creating a complete portfolio of products, we specialise in sealing solutions for Aluminium & PVCu fenestration systems which includes Architectural Windows and Doors, Roof Lanterns, Curtain Walling and more.
We have the very latest 3D printing machine on site, and this gives our customers the opportunity to have a quick first off prototype sample within days, to aid with the product design, before any dies are manufactured.
- Design – We look at function, effectiveness, efficiency, materials, and costs.
- 3D sampling – 3D samples can be made in minutes.
- Tooling – Tools can be designed and developed quickly.
- Approval modifications made where necessary pre-production.
- Production – Made in Britain with 100% recyclable TPE material.
- Delivery – Based in the heart of the UK we can despatch your goods quickly to your site.
Even though we stock an extensive range of products, we can also design and produce bespoke extruded and injection moulded seals and gaskets. Just because it’s not on the shelf doesn’t mean we can’t make it. Let us look at any requirements you may have.