Committed to Sustainability
Central Extrusions are committed to sustainability with ZERO waste from manufactured products. Based at Cradley Heath in the West Midlands, Central Extrusions were formed in April 1998 and have built and enviable reputation within the glazing industry for its personal and professional approach to the manufacture and supply of extruded and injection moulded glazing products. With over 20 years experience, combined with ongoing investment into new product manufacturing lines, Central Extrusions really can offer the complete sealing solution for the door and window industry.
At Central Extrusions, we offer a custom extrusion service for seals and gaskets. We work with our customers to create a custom extrusions solution that meets their specific needs. Every custom extrusion we design and manufacture is unique. The six stage process is simple; Design, Tooling, Testing, Approval, Production and Delivery.
- Design We look at function, effectiveness, efficiency, materials and cost.
- Tooling Tools can be designed and developed quickly.
- Testing Samples will be made and sent for testing and approval.
- Approval Modifications are made, if necessary, and sent for approval before production commences.
- Production Our UK manufacturing centre will produce your extrusions quickly and efficiently.
- Delivery Based in the heart of the UK we can despatch your goods quickly to your site.
At Central Extrusions our expertise in extrusion means we can design a solution that’s perfect for your application. We specifically look at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of your extrusion. In many cases, a custom solution can help reduce costs.
If you are looking for a custom extrusion service contact us to discuss your requirements, or to arrange a visit from one of our Central Extrusions sales team on 01384 413 222.